This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ISMLL website at www.
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via our contact form or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Through our website, we only collect name and contact information. WE DO NOT collect credit card information, ID numbers and/or other Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
We will use your information to facilitate response to your inquiries. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use Google Analytics to track activity on our website. The information collected through Google Analytics is only related to site performance, for instance, page visits, duration on page, app, device or browser type, etc. This information is collected by Google via cookies. If you do not wish for such information to be collected, disable cookies.